background

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dinner Time

Hey, Everyone!

I know it's been FOREVER since I've written or shared any pictures! Sorry <:) I'm hoping to turn over a new leaf with the help of my new camera that actually works well! So here's a sneak peek into what the girls have been up to lately! I hope you enjoy! More to come...



3 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

oh my gosh... that is SO CUTE!! i am gonna have to do more clips of my new eater. oh that is just PRECIOUS!! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so CUTE!! I can't wait to meet Sabrina and hang out with you guys when you come to visit!!! You really need to move back to Idaho, you know!:) There are a few houses for sale down the street from us! Hehe

Thomas Family said...

Sabrina's smile is too cute!
So happy and excited you got a new camera, looking forward to the future posts as well. :)