Okay, so I've tried to post an entry about Anna's birthday about four times now and something has always happened that caused me to lose it...(not mentally, yet). So, for the sake of contributing something for those friends of mine who say I need to "get on it", here is a little tidbit of Anna's conversation with me. I thought she sounded so cute and smart!
She was standing in the backyard in the rain wearing her red raincoat and cherry rainboots when she asked if we could go to the playground. I explained that we couldn't. After brunting several rejections, I thought I heard her say, "If at first you don't ss-seed, try, try again!"
Me: "Anna, did you just say 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again'?"
Anna: "Yes! If at first you don't ss-seed, try, try again! That's what I tell myself and it helps me get to the playground!"
:)
2 comments:
That is sooo cute!! I wonder where she learned that from. Jonas the other day was talking to me about something he wanted to do and he said "Is it a deal, Mommy?" I thought it was so cute of course I had to say yes!:)
I am literally laughing in my chair! That is so cute, and really sounds like something your daughter would say! Very sophisticated, coming out of a little mouth! What a cutie! I need to meet this girl!
Post a Comment